Automatic Mail Reminder
The automatic mail reminder feature is available for calls – to – action , improvements and checks . When installed, an email reminder will be sent when a task is assigned to you and 3 days prior to the task’s deadline.
The email will look a little something like this:
Title : Action required
Body : You have been assigned to the improvement :[title] [link]
This is a reminder that the following task [link] is due soon.
=> the [link] will direct you to the task.
Step 1 .
- Make sure the person that wants to receive the reminders is added as a Compleye Online ‘Regular User’;
- Go to the Leadership & Management section; subsection People@;
- Choose the team member;
- Click on the Edit button so you can make the changes. In this menu you can choose between 3 tabs: General, Contact and Contract Info.
Go to the CONTACT tab;
- Add the email address in the box ‘Private email’ [we will change the name of this box shortly to ‘Automatic email Reminder Address’].
- Make sure that the email address that’s added is the same as the one that’s being used to add the person to the client board. It’s best to use the person’s regular business email address.
Step 3 .
Go to the GENERAL tab;
- Find the checkbox ‘ Enable Reminder Notifications’;
- Enable the function by clicking on the checkbox (yellow);
- Press Save .
Notifications will only be sent for tasks that have been assigned to you as the owner (of the call – to -action , improvement or control) .
TIP : The email under contacts and the email used to connect to the board must be the same. So, if you do n’t have an overview of the board’s users in order to check this , please reach out to our support team by using the button on your dashboard. We are happy to provide you with an overview of all of your users with email addresses.